Glencore Agriculture undertakes comprehensive food safety and quality management procedures to ensure all its food and feed products meet the highest international standards.
Our management of the full supply chain ensures all products delivered to end-use customers meet their specific requirements and are consistent, reliable and high quality.
Our facilities maintain a high level of quality control and food and feed safety management with best practices applied throughout all of our operations and activities. This can include:
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) +B3 QC Standards for Feed Materials
- International Sustainability & Carbon Certification (ISCC)
- International Featured Standards (IFS)
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
All products are quality tested by accredited authorities at the point of export to ensure shipments meet each customer’s individual requirements.